Top 7 Foods For Beautiful Radiant Skin
Beauty not only lies in the eyes of the beholder, but also comes from within. A beautiful skin not only helps you look great, but it also makes you feel great.
It is fairly easy to create healthy beautiful skin in short amount of time if you know what you are eating. On the other hand, if you don’t know what you are eating, it is very difficult to create healthy beautiful and radiant skin no matter how hard you try.
Here are the top 7 foods that would help you create radiant and healthy looking skin in short time:
- Green Leafy Raw Vegetables: There’s nothing like green leafy vegetables when it comes to improving the quality of your skin. They carry a lot of oxygen and thereby improve the circulation of blood in your body. Improved blood circulation helps you create beautiful complexion. If you don’t like to eat raw vegetables, try a power juicer with these vegetables: Potato, carrot, celery, water cress. Combination of these four vegetables will cleanse your system and give you healthy looking radiant skin.
- Blueberry: Full of antioxidants, this amazing fruit is bound to create a refreshing looking healthy skin when taken on a regular basis. According to Dr. Perricone, blueberries have higher antioxidants than green tea and red wine combined. Consuming high anti-oxidant foods would not only help you live a long healthy life, but also strengthen your skin tissues and fight aging. Blueberry is a perfect as anti-aging food.
- Flax Seed: These are loaded with alpha linoleic acid (ALA), a type of omega-3’s. The omega 3 acid is not naturally produced in your body, however, it is absolutely needed for healthy functioning of your skin and body. Flax seeds help you increase the production of natural oils of your skin, keeping your clean hydrated and moisturized. Thereby, flaxseeds help your skin from normal wear and tear because of the dryness.
- Almonds: Almonds are potent sources of vitamin E, dietary fiber, protein, and magnesium. Eating almonds can help you reduce your cholesterol as well as help you get good sleep patterns, increase energy levels, and soften your skin.
- Avocado: Avocados provide all the essential amino acids and they are rich in nutrients. They contain minerals that act as anti-acidic agents. Avocado’s have 65 to 80 percent water content, which makes them highly hydrating and energizing foods. Avocado’s are the most easily digested sources of proteins and fats. Perfect for energizing your body and glowing skin, avocado’s are great perfect to
- Olive Oil: Cooking with olive oil helps you create soft and delicate skin like a baby. It’s high vitamin E content helps you create shiny and beautiful skin. In addition to its beauty applications, olive oil is known for its high anti-oxidant content that protects the skin from harmful radicals.
- Green Tea: Known for it’s healing properties, green tea has many benefits. It is known for protecting skin from the sun damage as well as skin cancer. It high anti-oxidant content in addition to its anti-inflammatory properties has gained it a great reputation as anti-aging and anti-wrinkle agent.
In addition to consuming these skin-friendly foods, it is important to exercise and have a balanced lifestyle. Take care of your skin and your health, not just for looking great, but also for feeling great from inside-out.
Amy C. enjoys writing about health and wellness. She is a water fountain artist. Amy enjoys creating healthy and vibtrant indoor spaces through the use of feng shui. Her interest in water fountains has gained her an unofficial title of “water fountain expert” from her friends and relatives. She invites you to browse beautiful collection of indoor fountains. In addition to regular water fountains, Amy has a high quality Bamboo Water Fountains
collection and mist fountain collection at Tabletop Fountain Store.